A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
U.S. Const., amend. II
Every citizen has a right to bear arms in
defense of himself and the state.
Conn. Const., art. I, § 15
As the LEGAL possession and use of firearms continues to come under attack, it is important to know what your rights are!
Drapp & Jaumann attorneys represent clients in several areas that involve gun rights:
- Defense of criminal charges involving firearms
- Appeals of pistol permit denials and revocations
- Hearings on firearms safety warrants
- Gun-related business transactions
- Defense of civil and family restraining order applications
Frequently Asked Questions